自定义搜索

Saturday, November 28, 2009

♥Happy Anniversary♥

Today is a special day for us = )
Guess what..? Haha~ yup, 1 year anniversary =P
sweet sweet~we went for celebration at sunway pyramid.

OMG~the steamboat is hyper yucks!!!!
=_______= u guys better dont go and try even once! >_<

what a nice view of sunway lagoon ^__^
is that the longest hanging brigde in asia?
I think so~


Yea, I'm happy today = D

Look at my nice nails (just ignore my fat leg xD) I love Opps! Jealous nail polish =D
Tell you guys~I saw the Stitch at pyramid today, haha!
extremely CUTE!!!! act by people la for sure >.<" but still cute =P
My favourite cartoon of Disney~

OMG~I think I'm excited like a kid when I saw the big Stitch ! ^^" paiseh haa~
hope tomorrow my boy will bring me to meet the Stitch once more = )

can you see this?haha~so just bring me go la~~please la~~ =P

3 comments:

  1. sweet sweet nia^___^
    一周年快乐呗=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy 1 anniversary =)

    Stitch ?!
    i love this cartoon so much !!
    i want meet Stitch too ><

    ReplyDelete